Another important reason to consider including a funeral plan in your comprehensive estate plan is that funerals are expensive. The average, “no-frills” funeral service runs about $6,000. Upgrades and extras can easily push the tab to over $10,000 – and that is not including the burial plot or cremation services. The death of a loved one, even when expected, is a deeply emotional time when people typically don’t think clearly.
Topics covered in this report include:
- I’ve Discussed What I Want with My Loved Ones – Why Do I Need a Funeral Plan?
- Money Matters – Why You Should Plan to Fund Your Funeral Now
- Ways to fund Your Funeral and Burial
- Honoring Your Wishes
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
- Preparing for Coronavirus - March 10, 2020
- Incapacity Planning - December 20, 2018
- Special Accounts for People with Special Needs - December 17, 2018