Once upon a time trusts were used almost exclusively by wealthy families as a way to guard and control the family wealth and ultimately pass is down to future generations. Today, thanks to the evolution of trust agreements over the past century, trusts offer a wide range of benefits to the average person as part of his or her estate plan.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What Is a Trust Agreement?
- Trust Basics – The Elements
- Revocable vs. Irrevocable – Testamentary vs. Living
- Trust Benefits
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
Latest posts by John Kuhn, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- Preparing for Coronavirus - March 10, 2020
- Incapacity Planning - December 20, 2018
- Special Accounts for People with Special Needs - December 17, 2018